- A licensed attorney with 2-5 years of high-end corporate transactional practice.
- Licensed to practice law in New York.
- Experienced in structuring, documenting and negotiating investment and M&A transactions; including employee stock option agreements.
- Practical, prepared and resourceful. You have excellent people skills.
- An efficient and effective communicator, in plain-English.
- Conscientious, thorough and you take the accuracy of your work seriously.
- Eager to learn and improve on the job and are receptive to constructive feedback.
- Polished, poised, energetic and you have a strong work ethic.
- Always responsive and often proactive, keeping your clients and the team well-informed.
- Report to our Managing Partner, and/or Head of Department.
- Draft, review and revise contracts, agreements and deliver practical advice.
- Lead by example: with your work ethic, drive for success and positive attitude.
- Have significant client contact.
- Be involved in client development and the growth of the firm.
- As we quickly grow, developing our team is important to us – we will continue to provide opportunities to learn more skills and gain new experience.
- Diversity is valued and welcomed at Romano Law. We appreciate differing backgrounds, experiences and thoughts.
- We promote team engagement in our collaborative, communicative and approachable environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
At Romano Law, we strive to create an environment that promotes happiness and success for each of our team members. We go to great lengths to make this happen. Please tell us a little about yourself by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com with the subject “Corporate Attorney” and include (a) your resume, (b) a cover letter, (c) base salary requirement, and (d) the answer to who designed the Titanic?
- Take our 5-minute survey by clicking here. This is a survey, it’s not a test. There are no right or wrong answers. No need to overthink it. You’ll be sent a copy of your results instantly.