Who We Are:
We are a growing Business and Entertainment boutique law firm in the Financial District. We love what we do. Every day, we get to help creative and innovative people accomplish cool things. We’re always professional, but we’re also a friendly group. We like each other. Building a motivated team of collaborative legal professionals is our top priority.
We are looking for highly motivated and meticulous students who are interested in our practice and eager to learn.
- Rising 2L or 3L candidates
- Strong academics – minimum 3.0 GPA
- Research and writing skills
- Contract drafting skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Legal research and drafting,
- Contract review and revision, and
- Research and writing articles on legal topics.
Students will also have opportunities to:
- Participate in client meetings,
- Observe client negotiations, and
- Be exposed to the business of law and legal marketing.
Please note that we only accept applications for legal externs who receive academic credit from their law school for the placement.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter, unofficial transcript and a writing sample (preferably contracts or memos) via email to email@example.com, using the subject line “Fall 2019 Legal Intern.” In the body of the email, please tell us the winner of the 2011 Academy Award for Best Picture.
Your application will only be considered if you have followed all of the instructions above.