- Motivated, charismatic and eager to learn.
- Results driven and able to achieve goals consistently and efficiently.
- Well-organized and resourceful. You think big picture but are attentive to detail.
- Polished and poised, with good energy and a desire to get things done.
- People focused with a service orientation but reserved in nature.
- Courteous and professional, treating everyone (clients and colleagues) with respect.
- A commitment to improving your business development skills. You enjoy learning.
- At least one year of sales or customer service experience.
- The ability to work at least 40 hours per week.
- A great sense of humor. You’re resilient and confident.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. You’re always responsive and proactive.
- A sunny disposition even when things get stormy.
- Speak to inbound leads, take notes and ensure they are paired with the appropriate attorney.
- Manage, maintain and track potential inbound leads.
- Engage with clients, lawyers and prospects.
- Track and review metrics to measure success of the department.
- Follow up with potential clients and assist in the onboarding process.
- Think outside the box to ensure client satisfaction.
- Report to the Client Development Director.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
At Romano Law, we believe everyone has the right to be happy and successful in their role and we go to great lengths to make this happen. Please tell us a little about yourself by:
- Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
- In your correspondence, please use the subject line “Client Development Coordinator.”
- In your cover letter, please include your answer to the question “What is the title of the 2009 Oscar Award winner for Best Original Score?”
- Take our 5-minutes survey by clicking the below link:
This is a survey, it’s not a test. There are no right or wrong answers. No need to overthink it. You’ll be sent a copy of your results instantly.