At Romano Law, we understand the needs of start-up and established businesses in the technology and media space.
We value technology and the innovative community behind it. Our clients are often on the front lines of this ever-changing landscape. They develop products and concepts that can make life more convenient, interesting and electronically-integrated for us all. From digital music and e-commerce businesses, to mobile phone app creators, computer programmers and web developers, our technology attorneys have counseled a diverse group of companies and talented individuals on intellectual property and technology-specific legal matters.
If you are a tech innovator, an experienced technology lawyer can push your business a step ahead of the others. Whether you are in the beginning stages of development or have a finished product ready for distribution, we want your technological vision to become a reality.
We provide tech businesses with the following legal services:
Technology Corporate & Small Business Counsel
- Incorporation / LLC Formation
- Business Entity Start-Up & Advice
- Investment & Loan Documentation
- Operating Agreements
- Outside General Counsel
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Venture Capital Documentation
- Services Contracts
- Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Commerce Documentation
- Software Licensing & Purchase Agreements
- Domain Name Purchase Agreements and Negotiation
- Blog Legal Counsel
- Website Purchase Contracts and Negotiation
- Social Media Counsel
- Internet Law & Policy Counsel
- Digital Advertising Agreements
- Online Contracting
- Negotiating Online Media Rights
Intellectual Property Lawyer
- Trademark / Copyright Registration
- Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement
- Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements (NDA)
- Licensing & Distribution Agreements
- Intellectual Asset Management
- Demand Letters
- Cease & Desist Notices
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Equity Share Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Employee Benefits
For more information on our technology law services, or to speak with a technology attorney Contact Us.
Looking for other Business Law services?