Romano Law PLLC provides small business law services to entrepreneurs and businesses in a variety of industries. Our experienced small business attorneys provide both practical and technical advice in a cost-effective, comprehensive manner.
Our small business lawyers can assist on matters ranging from your office lease to your retail agreements, employment contracts, employee manual (handbook), website terms and conditions, services contracts and vendor agreements.
Small Business Law Services
Romano Law’s small business lawyers can assist your business with the following:
- Providing advice on choice of entity and business structure.
- Drafting and negotiating Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Contracts, Operating Agreements, Joint Venture Arrangements and Profit Sharing Contracts.
- Registering and protecting Trademarks, Copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights.
- Providing guidance on various funding options such as: venture capital, debt, stock purchase agreements, convertible notes and financing contracts.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Advising on labor matters, including any related disputes.
- Drafting and negotiating Employment Contracts and Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating Retail Leases, Subleases and Office Sharing Contracts.
- Providing strategic advice on safeguarding key company assets, such as drafting Non-Disclosure Contracts (NDAs), Confidentiality Agreements and Non- Competition, Non Circumvention and Non-Solicitation Contracts.
- Preparing and negotiating Deal Term Sheets, Letters of Intent (LOIs]) or Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs).
- Drafting Client and Service Contracts.