Small Business Lawyers
Romano Law provides small business law services to entrepreneurs and businesses in a variety of industries. Our experienced small business attorneys provide both practical and technical advice to achieve your goals and develop a comprehensive, cost-effective strategy that minimizes risk.
Our small business lawyers can assist on matters ranging from your office lease to your retail agreements, employment contracts, employee manual (handbook), website terms and conditions, services contracts and vendor agreements, and managing disputes.
SMALL BUSINESS LAW SERVICES
Romano Law’s small business lawyers can assist your business with the following:
- Advising on choice of appropriate entity and business structure.
- Drafting and negotiating Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Contracts, Operating Agreements, Joint Venture Arrangements and Profit Sharing Contracts.
- Registering and protecting Trademarks, Copyrights and other Intellectual Property rights.
- Providing guidance on various funding options such as: venture capital, debt, stock purchase agreements, convertible notes and financing contracts.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Advising on labor matters, including any related disputes.
- Drafting and negotiating Employment Contracts and Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating Retail Leases, Subleases and Office Sharing Contracts.
- Providing strategic advice to safeguarding key company assets, such as drafting Non-Disclosure Contracts (NDAs), Confidentiality Agreements and Non-Competition, Non-Circumvention and Non-Solicitation Contracts.
- Preparing and negotiating Deal Term Sheets, Letters of Intent (LOIs) or Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs).
- Advising on Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other forms of regulatory compliance.
For more information on our Small Business Lawyers services, or to speak with an experienced NYC Small Business Lawyers attorney Contact Us