The experienced sports attorneys at Romano Law provide first-class legal services to various professionals in the sports industry. We understand the needs of both emerging and established athletes, professionals and businesses in the current market.
Our sports lawyers provide counsel on a wide variety of sports-related business and legal matters. We routinely provide advice and assistance to athletes, coaches, managers, agents, promoters, retailers and other individuals and companies involved with sporting events and teams.
We’re proud to have worked with hall of fame athletes, Olympic gold medalists, boxing champions and other noted sports professionals. We enjoy helping our clients to take their careers or businesses to the next level.
Our experienced team can help draft, review, and negotiate terms for a variety of sports industry contracts, including:
- Athlete representation agreements, agency and management contracts, team agreements and coaching contracts;
- Endorsement, sponsorship, marketing and appearance agreements;
- Intellectual property assignment and licensing agreements;
- Stadium and venue licenses; and
- Services agreements and employment contracts.
We can also assist with a number of related legal matters, including:
- Negotiating media rights;
- Providing counsel on entity formation and business law matters for various sports ventures;
- Drafting demand letters and cease & desist notices; and
- Registering and enforcing trademarks and copyrights.
For more information on our sports law services, or to speak with an experienced sports lawyer contact us.