SHALIZEH SADIG ROMANO
- New York State Bar (2010)
- New York Law School, J.D. (2009)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County, B.A. cum laude (2005)
- B.A. in Biological Sciences with Minors in Modern Languages & Linguistics and Philosophy
- Recipient of Rollins-Leutkemeyer Academic Scholarship
Shaliz has worked on multi-million dollar M&A transactions and serves as ongoing corporate counsel to entrepreneurs, business owners and local and international companies. Shaliz works with a variety of enterprises and industry professionals, including production companies, producers, directors, writers, talent managers, artists, reality television talent and fashion designers. She enjoys helping clients structure, negotiate and document deals that achieve their specific business or strategic goals.
Shaliz has a particular appreciation for documentary films, experiencing new cultures and witty humor.
She has studied abroad in Paris, France, Barcelona, Spain and Parma, Italy. She is fluent in Farsi and conversational in Spanish and French.