- New York State Bar (2015)
- New York Law School, J.D. (2014)
- Law Review
- Georgetown University (2010)
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in International Business
- Biediger v. Quinnipiac University, 58 N.Y.L. Sch. L. Rev. 457 (2014).
Kiersten McKoy is a graduate of New York Law School, where she served as a member of the New York Law School Law Review and a Legal Practice teaching assistant to first year students. Kiersten focused her studies on Sports, Entertainment and Intellectual Property law.
In college, Kiersten was a four year Varsity letter winner and captain of the volleyball team during her senior season. Kiersten served on the Student Athlete Advisory Committee where she helped review NCAA regulations from a student-athlete perspective, and helped organize Georgetown University’s first student-athlete formal. Kiersten studied abroad in Tours, France and graduated from Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business.
Kiersten is a member of the Sports Law Committee of the New York City Bar Association and the Sports Lawyers Association. Kiersten passed the July 2014 New York Bar Exam and is awaiting admission.