Romano Law provides general outside counsel to small and start-up businesses, mid-sized companies and international entities, in a variety of industries. Whether you’re starting a company, preparing to go public or thinking about selling or purchasing a business, it’s important to have experienced legal representation each step of the way. Our proactive team strives to protect our clients and their businesses from exposure to unnecessary and unexpected risks.
We provide strategic business and corporate legal counsel which includes drafting tailored agreements, negotiating and closing transactions, and assisting with corporate maintenance and compliance.
Outside General Counsel Services Include:
- Contract Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Reviewing and Negotiating Commercial Leases
- Employment Counsel
- Drafting Independent Contractor Agreements, Offer Letters, Employment Contracts and Employee Manuals
- Services and Vendor Agreements
- General Business Contracts
- Internal Corporate Documentation
- Regulatory Compliance