- New York State Bar (2015)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (2014)
- University of California, Los Angeles (2010)
- B.A. in International Development Studies with a Minor in Political Science
- Steve Gordon & Anjana Puri, Recent Federal Court Decisions in California and New York Against Sirius XM Have Broader Implications Than Just Whether Satellite and Internet Radio Stations Must Pay for Pre-1972 Sound Recordings, NYU Journal of Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property (February 2015)
Anjana is a graduate of Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she pursued a concentration in Intellectual Property. Prior to joining Romano Law, Anjana worked for a boutique music law firm where she represented major music festivals, high level record producers, emerging and established artists, managers, songwriters and telecommunications companies.
Anjana advises a variety of entities and industry professionals, including production companies, artists, directors, radio hosts, journalists, designers and small to midsized companies, on how to best achieve their immediate and long term goals while protecting their legal interests.
Anjana is a member of the Entertainment and Sports Law Section of the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries. In her spare time, Anjana enjoys listening to live music and traveling.
Anjana is originally from Southern California, has traveled to all seven continents and recently climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.